We work hard to ensure that the services we offer are fair and that our communication to our customers is clear and not misleading. However, if you are unhappy with our service and you wish to register a complaint, please contact us;
- In writing to Robert Frost, Customer Service Director, Dynamic Vehicle Solutions Ltd, Dynamic House, Turners Hill Road, Crawley Down, West Sussex RH10 4EY
- By phone on 01342 710400
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us resolve your problem, you should provide the following information;
- Your full name and contact information
- Full details of your complaint
- Your lease agreement details
- Details of what you would like us to do to put things right
- Photocopies of any relevant paperwork
We will answer any complaints as quickly as possible but always within 5 days. If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If no agreement can be reached we may refer your complaint to the BVRLA’s Conciliation Service and will provide you with information regarding this process. You will also be given details of the Financial Ombudsman Service (‘FOS’) who you can refer your complaint to if you wish to and we will provide you with a copy of the FOS’s leaflet ‘Your Complaint and the Ombudsman’. You may also view a copy of the leaflet by going to the Financial Ombudsman Service website,www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
You may also be entitled to compensation from the The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if we are unable to meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.