When entering into a lease agreement for a vehicle, whether as a regulated consumer or a firm, you are responsible for maintaining the vehicle’s roadworthiness and ensuring that it is serviced in according with the manufacturers guidelines. You may choose to arrange this yourself or for complete cover and peace of mind a maintenance package can be included in the contract we arrange for you for a fixed monthly fee.
All maintenance packages include all routine servicing, replacement tyres and other repair costs that might be required during the contract and to keep you mobile 365 days a year. This cover is an addition to the standard full UK Manufacturers warranty and at least 12 months roadside assistance and recovery that come with all new vehicles.
What does the Maintenance Contract include?
- Mechanical and electrical repairs or replacements, including associated parts and labour due to fair wear and tear
- Bulbs, Batteries, Exhausts, Cam Belts, Wiper Blades, Alternators & Starter Motors
- MOT tests
- Unlimited Premium Branded tyre replacements including valve and balance
- Free mobile tyre fitting service at a convenient location for you by appointment
- No recharges for punctures or damaged tyres (exact policy details varies by finance provider)
How does it work?
- Free Service Booking and Management Service
- Free collection and delivery from your home or work address
- Free wash and vac
- Regular progress updates on repairs
- Preferential booking times with urgent repairs prioritised
- Downtime managed to a minimum
- Accredited garages including dedicated LCV networks (often available out of normal working hours)
- Courtesy car upon request
What are the benefits?
- Planned fixed monthly cost
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Protection from rising inflation costs
- Dedicated qualified technical team to deal with any problematic vehicles
- VAT is 100% recoverable on the Maintenance element of your contract for VAT registered businesses.
What are the exclusions?
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced faults
- Repairs due to accident damage
- Missing or Broken items e.g. Bent Aerials, Missing Hub Caps
- Vandalised and Stolen Wheels and/or Tyres
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement
- Lubricant and Fluid Top Ups between service intervals (e.g. Oil Top Ups, Screenwash Top Ups)
Can I upgrade my Maintenance Contract?
You can choose to upgrade your Maintenance Contract to include additional Roadside Assistance & Travel Breakdown cover if needed.
This may include the following;
- Roadside Assistance Cover 24/7 365 Days a Year
- Free European Travel Breakdown Assistance
- Free of Charge 24hr replacement vehicle
- At home and roadside attendance
- Average time to attend 45 minutes with 82% roadside fix rate
- AA branded patrols
- Repair or Recovery to onward destination
- Onward travel e.g. train, taxi and air fares including accommodation for up to 8 passengers
- Repatriation back to UK
- Onward travel including accommodation
- Communications and Translation Service
- Foreign Travel Documentation Service (Subject to Document Fee) Valid for 12 Months
Please note: Specific policies vary by finance provider so please talk to us and we will explain all your options clearly and in full to enable you to make a decision